Thermal insulation board B S1, do + A1 (according to EN13501-1)
ODIBOARD is an insulating board made from mineral fibres, expanded perlite and special binders. Its resistance to thermal shocks allows exposure to flames. Its excellent mechanical strength makes it easy to shape and work.
ODIBOARD is available in three versions, each corresponding to a specific application:
• ODIBOARD 1.6 : a light board specially designed for filling 30 to 45 minute fire resistant doors or similar applications.
• ODIBOARD 2.6: a light board specially designed for filling 60 minute fire resistant doors.
• ODIBOARD 3.2: same use as 2.6, for filling fire retardant doors of 60 minutes and more.
• Excellent strength weight ratio.
• Highly resistant to thermal shocks.
• Highly resistant to the accumulation and transfer of heat.
• Good mechanical strength.
• Dimensional stability.
• Available in long lengths.
• Easy to work and cut. Can be cut with a saw and pierced with a drill.
• Environmentally friendly product.
|25 mm||30 mm||35 mm||40 mm||45 mm||50 mm||60 mm *|
|Odiboard 1,6 B–S1, d0||900 (+/-1) x 2100 (+/-2)|
|Odiboard 2,6 A1||1200 (+/-1) x 2100 (+/-2)|
|Odiboard 3,2 A1||1200 (+/-1) x 2100 (+/-2)|
|* 60 mm thickness only available on Odiboard 1.6|
** Thickness tolerance: ground: (-0.5 / + 0.5 mm) or (-1 / + 0 mm) or (0 / -1 mm)